Salim Sulaiman Live Concert
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
- Age limit - 12+
- College ID is compulsory for medical and paramedical students. Organizers may check it throughout the course of the event.
- Children below 12 years should be accompanied by an adult
- No entry without mask, in spite of having a valid ticket. Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Temperature check and proper sanitization measures will be taken at the entry gate.
- No bag packs, handbags and/or any kind of luggage is allowed inside the venue. No storage facility will be provided at the event.
- Refund on the purchased tickets will not be provided in any circumstances. If the show gets cancelled or rescheduled due to any natural calamity, thunderstorm Covid-19 or any such event that is beyond the power and control of the organisers, no refund will be provided .
- The event is subject to government permissions. In case, the permission are not granted and the event is cancelled, a full refund shall be issued to all the patrons.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or any other compensation.
- Artist line up and billed attraction may be subject to change.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/member of the audience at the entry point due to security reasons. In case anyone is found violating the rules, he/she will be asked to vacate the venue and will be denied entry into the event despite holding a valid ticket without any refund.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft or losses suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it.
- Parking near or in the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicle within the stipulated parking premise of the venue.
- Consumption and sale of the illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, water bottles, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside, in the premises of the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue with charges.
- Rights of admission to everyone including valid ticket holders are reserved to the organizers.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects/ allergies of food items or drink consumed in the venue by guest.
- People suspected of carrying any item/substance that may be used in any offensive or dangerous manner or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- Any disputes to be solved under Ahmedabad Jurisdiction Court only.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers, the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission and vacate the premises of the venue if he/she is found to be in breach of above terms and conditions. He/She will not be entitled to any refund in case of cancellation of the ticket.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- It is mandatory to follow all government rules and regulations to prevent spread of Covid-19.
- Guest are requested to cooperate with the staff and organisers during the security checking done before the event.
*IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER*:“Possession sale and dealing in narcotics drugs and psychotropic substance attracts stringent punishment under the narcotics drugs and psychotropic substance Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment fine up to rupees 2 lakh.”