Summer Holiday Trip To DARJEELING
Eco Tour of Off-Beat Darjeeling Hills ( 6 Nights 7 Days )
The trip starts from Bagdogra Airport
Bagdogra Airport to Homestay at Sourenee ( Mirik )
Activities: Local Sight Seeing of Mirik Lake, Helipad, Monastery, Bon Fire, and Music in the evening.
Day trip to Nepal – Pashupati Market, Kanyam, Shree Antu, and then back to Homestay at Sourenee. Carry valid IDs for customs clearance.
Sourenee to Homestay at Lamahata.
Sightseeing of Lamahata Eco Park and Holy Lake, Visit Tinchulay Gumbadara View Point.
Darjeeling Day Tour sightseeing, Tea Garden, and Tea factory tour stroll at Darjeeling Chowrasta. Enjoy café hopping till evening. Back to Lamahata Homestay.
Leave from Homestay after breakfast. Tour of Triveni River campsite, while en route to Homestay at Kalimpong.
Picnic at the riverside and local sightseeing (paragliding for those interested). Bon Fire at night with a live musician. Night stay at Homestay in Kalimpong.
Transfer from Kalimpong to Bagdogra Airport.
- Stay at Homestays at 2 sharing per room.
- All meals at the Homestay
- Live musician
- Tea Estate and Tea Factory visit
- All sight-seeing trips
- Customs Duty at the Nepal border
- All transfers via cab ( Innova or Tata Nexon EV )
- Parking Charges
- Driver’s stay and food
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Paragliding / River rafting activity charges
- Tickets for Zoo and other sight-seeing points
- Fooding outside the Homestays.
- Any extra variety of food requisitions made to the Homestay.
Suggested Flight to reach Bagdogra is IndiGo Indore to Bagdogra with 1 Stop (Bengaluru) at 5:30 AM
NOTE: Flight Fair is not included in the package